Oct 10, 2014

Mystery of the Missing Art Supply Store

I cried when our old local art supply store closed. Big-box craft places moved in, and we lost personal attention.


The Quest for Elusive Masterson Sta-Wet Palettes

A couple of months ago, my painting students were having trouble finding Masterson Sta-Wet palettes after Michaels had dropped them.

Voila! Magic. A tiny new store appeared. The Red Sable opened in St. Augustine. I walked in, and what did I find? Sta-Wet palettes stacked in the corner.

Yay!!!!! Dance the dance of art supply nirvana!!

The clerk was excited to order even more if I needed them. Soo coool. On the down side, the store is tiny, and there aren't many things on the shelves yet, but I'm encouraged to hear that bigger is planned.


-- Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! This is a moderated comment board, and I'll be reviewing and posting it soon.