Nov 10, 2014

Painting Workshop in St. Augustine

Painting at the Fatio House in St. Augustine Florida
A beautiful day in November! My painting workshop was held at the Fatio House in downtown St. Augustine, in a large garden surrounded by 18th century buildings. Here, I'm working with my workshop students as they're working their way through their paintings.

Second painting of the day! Painting Workshop


I generally do a quick demo for my students in a workshop, showing them how do do the underpainting and then applying blocks of color. Then, I move between them as they're working, offering hints and suggestions.

At the end of this day, we walked over to GNG Gallery, which is just around the corner, and took these photos of the day's work:

Painting workshop with Mary Hubley


--Mary Hubley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! This is a moderated comment board, and I'll be reviewing and posting it soon.