Jan 24, 2014

Drawing Class Materials

As I work with some of my new students to gather their class materials, I'm finding some great supplies with great price tags in our local stores. Michaels has everything you need to take a drawing class, and surprisingly, for a decent class experience you can spend under $10 for my 6-week session.

BEST BET: The best buy so far is the great Artist's Loft Sketching and Drawing set - it comes with all the hard and soft-leaded pencils you'll ever want (from 6B to 2H), a kneaded eraser, a vinyl eraser, a sharpener, tortillion and stumps. All for just $4.99.

Other than this ready-made drawing class kit, all my students need is a sketchpad or two, and perhaps a few colored pencils.



DRAWING CLASS: I still have some spots open for my drawing class, which runs from February 6 through March 13. Contact me if you're interested in having fun and drawing!

--Mary Hubley
www.maryhubley.com
mary@maryhubley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! This is a moderated comment board, and I'll be reviewing and posting it soon.